SATURDAYS EN PLEIN AIR
Saturdays en Plein Air!
Mentor: Diane DuBois Mullaly
Monthly: The last Saturday of each month
April–October, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Cost: Free to Members
EN PLEIN AIR
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
This series of monthly plein air paint outs begins the last Saturday of the month on April 24 and continues through October 30. Painting locations are on public property. An email message is sent each month with the location and directions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this message. The mentor welcomes questions as she paints and leads a critique at the end of each paint out.
In order to continue living our lives during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Saturdays en Plein Air has been modified in these ways, until further notice:
• All attending must wear face masks/coverings and be socially distanced.
• Painting time is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Painting locations are only on public property.
• There is no break to eat lunch together as a group, though painters are welcome to bring lunch or snacks.
• The critique is at 1 p.m. and will be short.
• Despite these changes, artists can still enjoy the camaraderie of painting as a group, as they continue creating art and growing as painters.