Congratulations to the Award Winners of the National Photography Exhibition!
First Place: Antonio McAfee
Second Place: Michael Joseph
Third Place: Matt Roberts
Photographic artists of all walks are invited to submit their latest works to a new national juried show at the Academy Art Museum in Easton, MD. The exhibition aims to highlight the current state of photography across a broad spectrum. Artists may submit all types of photographic works including digital, analog, alternative processes, etc.
Sarah Stolfa, Chief Executive Officer and Artistic Director of the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center. Sarah Stolfa is a working fine-art photographer and educator with over eight years of experience in photography, education, curatorial work and digital lab creation and management. She has an MFA in Photography from Yale University School of Art. In addition to teaching at PPAC, Stolfa has taught at the Yale University Art Gallery, the Whitney Museum of American Art, the University of Delaware and Drexel University. She currently teaches at the University of Pennsylvania.
Best in Show $1,000, Second Prize $500, Third Prize $250
- Submissions will be accepted through callforentry.org
- Artists may submit up to five images for an entry fee of $25
- All works must be made within the past three years
- Artists are responsible for shipping or delivery of work at assigned dates
- All works must be framed and ready to hang with wire on verso
- Works may not exceed 40 inches in any direction
- Works that differ from the originally accepted submission will not be hung
- Call for Entry is now open on Callforentry.org
- March 9, 2018: Submission deadline has been extended by 24 hours!
- March 19: Notifications of acceptance in exhibition emailed
- April 2-6: Works delivered/ shipments received
- April 28: Awards with Juror, 3 – 4:30 pm
- July 15: Last day of exhibition
- July 16-17: Pickup/Ship work
Image Credit: Matthew Moore, Desert Shores, CA (detail), 2016, Collection of the Artist
Sponsor: Charles and Harriett Riter
April 14, 2018 - July 15, 2018
April 28, 2018, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm